March 17, 2012

Spring Forward Mowed Me Over!

I can't recall a more difficult adjustment to the time change.  I think the combination of this, the last week of BCPs and two very large projects at work caused me to really struggle for firm footing this week.

I deeply appreciate the comments to my last post. I've had a lot of things running through my brain but this week's craziness has kept me distracted from ttc issues which, let's face it, is a full time thinking job!

CD1 was yesterday but things are not quite as usual.  My RE told me to take BCPs after my last failed IUI (de rigueur after all of my BFNs due to cysts) but this time I spotted for about two weeks, then CD1 and now nothing.  My body is probably on strike.  There's only so many meds one can pump into one's body before it revolts.

I'm taking my body & mind to Vancouver, BC next month for my birthday.  I've never been and cannot wait to walk Butchart Gardens.  This is the first cycle where I am not worried about scans, meds, cysts, sperm-carrying tank pick up, appointments, missing work and the heart crushing appearance of a stark white dip stick.

This feels right.

3 comments:

  1. I just read your last post - I'm excited for you making a decision. There are no wrong decisions when TTC. It just comes down to figuring out which choice feels right to you. It sounds like you've found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Vancouver!! It's such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are moving forward on the TTC front. If you have any "double D" questions please feel free to email me.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?