- I am very sad for Paige. I hope she is doing ok.
- My friend and coworker had a heart attack on Tuesday night. She is just 35. Thankfully she is doing well but it's made me take a hard look at myself. I guess something like this does make those around the person reflect upon themselves. At any rate, I need to make some improvements to my overall health.
- My guilt at leaving my hairdresser has been assuaged just a bit. My friend who still goes to him called to tell me he left town after breaking an appointment with her. A little digging uncovered his license was suspended due to nonpayment of child support. Perhaps I broke up with him just in time!
- I am learning to cook with kale. I hope to learn to like it.
- It's Friday night and I am doing absolutely nothing. I worked last weekend and have to work the next weekend. Doing nothing feels amazing.