April 10, 2011

I Have Fallen Off the Wagon

...and fallen hard.  We're talking a triple iced vanilla latte hard.  Oh well, I've chalked it up to getting through a tough time and keeping myself going when my body doesn't exactly feel like it. 

I recently purchased Cindy Bailey's, The Fertile Kitchen Cookbook, Simple Recipes for Optimizing Your Fertility and plan to really dig into it in the next week or so.  I need to regain control of my eating and exercising and say good bye once again to espresso.  The starting part is always hard but I know once I get a week into the new regime I will be fine and will feel so much better about myself and the control I have over this part of my life.

I am now off to catch up on my blog reading!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure it was soooooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I had a latte this weekend too...oops.

    So curious to see what you think of that book. I listened to her session during the Fertility Telesummit and have been thinking of doing this ever since. The only thing I'm worried about is that it seems pretty strict. Like, no room for error. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?